Tuesday 25 October 2011

My prayer for today

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  Father You are awesome, You are King of kings and Lord of lords, there is none like You and none that can come close or compare to You.  You are my King, my Lord, my all and all, I adore You, I love you, I lift Your name on high and glorify You Lord.  God You alone are worthy of all honour, praises and glory, I worship You oh God.  Father create in me a clean heart, forgive me my sins for I am a sinner.  Forgive my sins committed by omission or by commission, committed willingly or unconsciously.  Father forgive my lack of faith and cure my doubts. 
Father I thank You for the many blessing you have given me, are giving me and will give me, you are awesome, You are so faithful.  I thank You for my health, I thank you for providing for me clothes, food, a home and for the many other blessing you give me. 
Father I pray today for my family, my sibling, my friend, my brethrens, Lord You know what they need, I pray You will grant it Lord.  I pray for my church, my Pastors, Ministers, Leaders, Teachers, Preachers,  God let them lead us in Your word and Your word alone.  I pray for my community, city, country, government, I pray for the sick, the poor, the homeless, the destitute and the prostitutes, Lord I pray for the missionaries and the martyrs, God give them strength when they need it God.  Oh Lord my God I pray for Israel your people, may they be blessed in their researches, resources, agriculture, finances, may they be bless in their going ins and coming outs.  God I pray the return of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour , and for Your kingdom to come and Your will to be done on earth as in Heaven. 
Oh Lord, I trust in Your words, that You will not forsake me, that You have me in the palm of Your hand and will not let go and that You will finish the good work You started in me,  Oh God those are Your promises and You are not a God that should lies.   Father I lay all my faults, my weaknesses at the Cross, God I surrender all to You, mold me and give me a loving heart like Jesus.
Jesus I thank you for what You did for me, You gave Your life to save mine, to redeem me to qualify, now I can claim the blessings of the 12 tribes, thank You.  I thank you for the Blood that makes me white as snow, that washes my sins away and I thank You for loving me so that You would die so I may live eternally, there is no greater sacrifice than to give your life for another, I thank , I love You, I adore You, I worship You.
Holy Ghost I thank You for always being there for me, even when I may not think You are, I thank You for protecting me every day, in the night against evil dream,  during the day in my travels to and fro, in my thoughts and action.  I need You every moment to guide me in all ways.   Let the words that come from my mouth be loving, encouraging, wise, truthful and compassionate, always remind me to THINK and to ZIP IT.
Holy Ghost surround me with fire and destroy any spirit that is not of God in Jesus’ name.  Holy Ghost fire surround me and destroy any spirit of fear, frustration, despair, mind control, envy, greed, selfishness and/or gossip and destroy them in the mighty name of Jesus.
Father show me today what you would have me do and give me courage and strength to accomplish it for Your glory.  I have prayer in Jesus’ name.  Amen and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment